- Shave Products
- Skin/Lip Care
- Sale Items
|Ingredients:||Distilled Water, Almond Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Babassu Oil, Emulsifying Wax, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Myristyl Myristate, Coconut Oil, Essential Oil, Mango Butter, Jojoba Oil, Optiphen Plus, Vitamin E|
Our take on the classic Bay Rum scent. Bay West Indies (Pimenta Racemosa) essential oil is blended with Orange, Nutmeg, Cinnamon, and a hint of Clove to provide a very complex and masculine aroma. (Essential Oil)
I agree with Jay. I did notice that a little dab will do ya and your hands don't feel greasy. I apply several times a day and this stuff has anything you can buy at the local Walmart beat 10 to 1. Love the smell. Matches the Bay Rum Shaving soap perfect. Everett Thompson on 27th Dec 2016
I know that everybody's skin is different and has different qualities, etc. Even the climate where you live can have a huge impact on your skin and how dry it tends to be. I live in Portland, OR and I am the kind of guy that has skin that absorbs any lotion immediately without hardly rubbing it in. Needless to say, I need something beyond lotion. I need body butter!
I often encounter some problems with body butters though.
1. PRICE. Go to that "one store" at the mall and just see what they are charging for the stuff. Whoa! No thanks. It's great quality compared to the drugstore variety, but the price is just too high for someone like me, who wants to use it daily.
2. TOO OILY. A lot of the "nicer" body butters have great qualities and work well, but are so oily that they just become too inconvenient to use. Like I said, my body normally sucks up lotions in a heart beat, yet body butters seem to never absorb. What?!
3. THE SMELL. For me, a guy who doesn't want a floral or a cologne smelling product, it becomes hard to find decent scents. I end up always getting coconut, which I do like, but I don't ALWAYS like it. The scent I really want (hint: it's Bay Rum) is not available anywhere.
Thankfully, Stirling's Body Butter solves all of these problems (for me)
1. PRICE. This stuff is less than half the cost of the "other stuff" from that "one store" at the mall. Yes please!
2. TOO OILY. Somehow, Stirling has found the way to perfectly balance the luxurious, silky qualities that differentiate body butters from lotions, but that aren't oily at all! It really is the perfect balance. This doesn't absorb into my skin instantly, it lingers and coats my skin, yet absorbs fully, leaving no weird oily or sticky residue. Just amazingly soft skin. Nailed it!
3. SMELL. You guessed it. This is offered in BAY RUM and that makes me a VERY HAPPY CAMPER! Stirling's Bay Rum scent is amazing. I use bath soap, shave soap, after shave splash, and post shave balm, all in the Bay Rum scent. Now I get to use a body butter on my skin that doesn't overpower or contrast with my regimen!
Buy with confidence, you won't regret it. Now if only they would come out with a proper Bay Rum cologne to make me smell like a sexy pirate all day long! Jay Lundgreen on 16th Aug 2016